Sunday, September 9, 2018

Snappy Birthday Adam




My baby boy is having a birthday next week. I cannot believe that my youngest is turning 37. Seems like I was just 37 myself. Time moves on relentlessly. I have learned in the last two years to make everyday count.
I used one of my favorite stamp sets from Newton's Nook to create this card. I also used their fun sketch:

I am entering this card in the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #80
and
Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge Stamp It On

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope the rest of your weekend is just what you need it to be. I am looking forward to a restful day tomorrow.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Goodness this is frighteningly cute! Love the water background paper and how the shark is off-centered to the circular frame! Great 37th b-day card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandi!!!! Love love love the design!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp!! I hope you are having fun celebrating with us this very special month!!!
    We all hope to see you again this week!!

    Love Zoey

    ps. I am a bit late with commenting, I apologize <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...