Sunday, September 9, 2018

Pawfect Birthday



Although we will not be feeling any fall-like weather here in Florida for several weeks yet, I am getting into a fall frame of mind. I made myself my first pumpkin spice iced coffee today and it was delicious. I made this card last night and really enjoyed the process. I love crafting with the colors of fall. I inked up two new stamp sets from My Favorite Things for this card & used MFT sketch #401:


I am also entering this card in Laurel Seabrook's Inspired By Fall Picnic Challenge:

I was inspired by the plaid so I paper pierced the cute girl's sweater with some warm plaid. It just looks like she is ready for a fall picnic to me. I also incorporated many of the colors into my card.


Finally I am entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Stamp It On Challenge.


Well, that is it for now. I am going to go watch football as it is the first game of the season and my Bears are playing our arch enemies...the Packers. These rivalry games are always good.
~~Sandi~~

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is adorable with all those cute images, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...