Thursday, December 5, 2013

Artful Delight December Card Kit -- Believe

 
I received my December kit from Artful Delight and immediately dug into it.  I made this card with the December sketch (created by my online bestie Suzanne Spokus) This card is 100% from the card kit including the embellishments used for the photo.  I turned the pennant pieces upside down and used them as Christmas trees.  One of them is decorated with the silvery twine in the kit and I used the red twinkle gemstones on another.  All three "trees" got a sparkly twinkle gemstone for their tree topper.  I used the sentiment "Believe in Yourself" from the Paper Smooches stamp set and just cut the stamp apart. I often do this to make my stamps more versatile....they are easy to piece back together and stamp as usual. 
 


 
This kit is just loaded with goodies to make Christmas and winter themed cards.  I am going to really enjoy working with it and there are a few extra kits available.  Or you can subscribe and be assured to receive your kit every month.  For more info go HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by tonight!
 
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the Paper Smooches sentiment, but the trees all dressed up and the woodgrain and stitching are my favorites!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card, Sandi!!! I love what you did with the Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...