Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gift Bag and Matching Card


It tool me awhile but I finally found an awesome nail technician for my manicures and pedicures.  To show my appreciation to her I made a gift bag and matching card for her and filled it with Godiva chocolates and a wonderful smelling candle.
 
 
I found a brand new opened white ink pad in my stash that gave me the PERFECT chalkboard look for my sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Jingle All the Way set from My Craft Spot.  I LOVE there sentiment stamps set....you get so many different sentiments in each set....it really is quite the bargain.  I am entering this project in Kimberly's Wrap It Up Challenge on the My Craft Spot blog.  You can see the details and enter your own project by going HERE.
 
I am also entering this gift bag in Simon Says Stamp's Monday challange to Stamp Out 2013.

 
I used the Christmas Cheer collection from Imaginisce for the papers, snowflake die cut and the stacked sticker on the card. I just love the fun colors of this collection.  Sadly, I have almost used every bit of this collection except for a few large die cuts.
 
Well we are off to my in-laws to celebrate Christmas with them....my packages are nearly all wrapped and the Christmas projects/baking done.  Now it is time to relax and enjoy the next few days.
 
Merry Christmas!
 
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Very cute bag and card, Sandi! Love the white ink on black.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...