Monday, December 23, 2013

Last Minute Gift Tags

 
Hello and Merry Christmas Eve eve!!  Tonight I am sharing some last minute gift tags I made this weekend. I started making Christmas gift tags a few years ago when I unexpectedly ran out of tags during a marathon gift wrapping session. I went into my craft room, pulled out my bucket of Christmas scraps and whipped up some really cute tags with just my leftover embellishments and scraps. I haven’t bought a package of tags since!  I love to layer on the bling too!  It is easy peasy and everyone loves to receive something personalized.  So go ahead and try it….make some tags!
PS I plan to save some of my favorites that I made for my husband and incorporate them later in my pocket page and traditional layouts.
 
I am entering this in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Bling it On challenge.
 
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Sandi :-) It is a fabulous way to use up scraps and I make my own too,,, though mine aren't lovely enough to blog ,, I should make more effort ,hehe :-)

    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year :-)
    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These gift tags are just gorgeous!! Love them!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...