Thursday, December 12, 2013

Wish Big

 
This is my second card that I made with the December Artful Delight Card kit.  One of the many things I love about the Artful Delight card kits is the Paper Smooches stamp sets that are often included.  I just love the sentiment set include in this month's kit and wanted to let the sentiment take center stage on this card.  I believe that there may be a few kits left.  Click HERE for details how you can get yours.
 
I used the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:
 
Thanks for joining me today....have a wonderful day and keep warm.
 
~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. Great card - love how you showcased the sentiment.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the fun colors and papers you used! The sentiment is definitely a wonderful one and the touch of bling dotting the i is the perfect finishing touch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandi! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color combination for Christmas! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...