Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week #32


Here is one of my pages for week #32 which also happened to be the week of my birthday.  Despite that, I had very few pictures from that week and most of them fit on this page.  I have a page 2 but except for one picture it is all filler cards.  I REALLY need to remind myself to take more pictures.
 
I am entering this page in Stuck On U Sketches....their current Project Life challenge is to add glitter.  Here is a close up of my birthday card with my age (gasp!) on it with glittery Thickers:
 
 
I am also entering this spread at Paper Issues current theme "My Happy Place" because I really do love the beach....that is why we live here.
 
Well, it is back to work tomorrow after having last week off.  Only 6 years and 2 months until retirement...LOL!!  Thanks for checking out my blog.
 
~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...