Sunday, October 28, 2018

Dream On






I was able to do a bit of creating all weekend in addition to our list of things to do. I am really enjoying getting back to creating after not having the time or motivation for awhile. I have a stack of great pictures and awesome experiences to document from this summer so that is going to keep me busy for awhile. This beautiful picture of my gorgeous red haired toothless granddaughter was perfect to use some fall papers with from the Forever Fall collection by Simple Stories even though the picture was taken at the counter fair last July. I used this easy to work with sketch from
Sketch-n-Scrap:


I am entering it in their monthly sketch challenge....details can be found HERE.

That is all for now....thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. What an amazing layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, Sandi! The papers are so fun and perfect for that beautiful photo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Sandi, glad to see you creating again! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love the background paper with the black title. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love Simple Stories papers and your grand-daughter is just adorable! thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...