Sunday, October 14, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 38 Awesome Autumn




I decided to make one more card for the Lawn Fawnatics Awesome Autumn Challenge and went for the clean and simple look on this cute Thanksgiving card.


I was inspired by all the acorns in this picture:



So I am entering the card also in Laurel Seabrook's fun Inspired By Fall Beauty Challenge. She runs the most fun and inspiring challenges and every week it is on my list to enter. I think I entered last week too, so yay me! Two weeks in a row. It is fun to make a twofer card (card I can enter in two challenges)

Thant is it for tonight....back to work tomorrow. I hope to craft this week if not too tired. I have not even started my Halloween cards.

~~Sandi~~








4 comments:

  1. I love this card because of its simplicity. Super cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Your acorns are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those acorns are adorable! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...