Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Week 36





It seems like I am trying to catch up on a bunch of project that I have started, It was difficult this year with my father taking ill several times and his passing in August. It not only affected my time for crafting/memory keeping, it also affected my mojo. But slowly it is coming back and I am tackling the unfinished projects and will be caught up by the end of the year. For the above 6x8 page I used the fun sketch by Suzanna Lee for the Scraproom Blog. I love how sketches can be made to fit pages other that 12x12.


 


I am using the is page as my entry in the October Jump Start Challenge.

That is it for now....I worked on a couple of cards today so stay tuned tomorrow for a fun Halloween card.

~~Sandi~~












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...