Sunday, October 21, 2018

Witch Way is The Candy?





I spent a LONG time on this card but in the end, I was happy with the result and it is for my youngest grandchild....7 year Izzy so it was worth every moment. The images and sentiment are all from My Favorite Things and I used their Sketch 407:

I am also entering this card in the Inspired By Halloween Challenge this week


and

Simon Says Stamp Monday Starry Night Challenge

Thanks for dropping in....hope you enjoyed your weekend.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Halloween card, the cat and bat are adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I LOVE the shaker! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...