Saturday, October 27, 2018

You Are Faboolous




I pulled out a neglected Paper Smooches stamp set for this card. Don't you just LOVE that little green monster? My husband said he looks like the mucous monster from the Mucinex commercial...lol. I just had to put a little witches hat on him. I created this card for my 13 year old grandson. I think the hardest group to make cards for are teenage boys....and I have 2 teenage grandsons. I often rack my brain trying to figure out a card design for them. 

I used the fun October sketch from Paper Smooches for this card:




I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Halloween/Spooky Challenge.




That is it for now....I have a very busy Saturday ahead of me....early voting, shopping, the gym, housework and date night with my wonderful husband tonight. I will be back later today or tomorrow to share my last Halloween card with you.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. I love this Sandi.
    chuckling about your comment from your hubby.
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Halloween card, the monster is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...