Saturday, October 13, 2018

I Lava You Izzy



 I feel like I am finally getting my creative juices flowing again and the desire to create has returned so I am on a roll and enjoying the process. I made this card for my littlest grand who is no longer a baby....7 year old Izzy. I like to send Izzy and her sister goodie boxes with surprises for them. I made this card to go in the latest package. I used this fun sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:


That is about it for now....I am going to go watch the third period of the hockey game....AND my team is winning. YAY!!

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT STUFF!!! Another fun pun! So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh another fun card from you! I love it. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun, cute card! Great job using the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that is tooo stinkin' cute :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...