Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Christmas in July -- Sketch-n-Scrap Card Sketch






I am working on my Christmas in July cards. I think I will be continuing to make these throughout the rest of the summer and the upcoming fall. I did not get near my goal of 35 cards this month but I have been doing a lot of other crafting as well. I used the July sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:



I am entering this card in the Sketch-n-Scrap July Challenge.

That's it for now....thank you for popping in.

~~Sandi~~






3 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas Card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card. The stockings are just the right touch. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Christmas card! I love the stockings! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...