Sunday, July 14, 2019

You Go Gull




Now that I am retired I want to start building up my stash of cards. I need to make some Get Well, Hello and just some general cards to have on hand when needed. This is my first card to start my stash. I inked uop this fun Sea Gull stamp set from My Favorite Things for the first time and used this sketch from them as well:
I am entering this card in the My Favorite Things Sketch 445 Challenge
and
the Simon Says Stamp Monday Life on the Ocean Waves Challenge
and
The Inspire By Beach Day Challenge


That is about it....thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. I love your card, this stamp set is so cute! I look forward to seeing your card stash build, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenges! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...