Sunday, July 28, 2019

Week 24 Retirement






Week 24 in my Traveler's Notebook documents my retirement. I have been in the work force for 45 years nearly non-stop (a few months off when my oldest was born and then I started a home-based day care.) So needless to say, I was REALLY looking forward to my retirement. I used this awesome sketch from Lisa Hidy:


I am entering this spread in her TN Time Sketch Challenge
and in Lori's TN Time Challenge to include stripes and at least one star.

I have to say.....this is one of my favorite pages in this current TN. Thank you Lisa and Lori was inspiring me.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandi!! I love your pretty bright paper you used! Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori! Good luck on your retirement, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your retirement! I know you are over the moon happy to be done with that job! I love that paper that you have used and you have done an awesome job with the challenges. Thanks so much for joining us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...