Thursday, July 4, 2019

Mother's Day Week 20



I  doing a pretty good job of catching up on my 52 weeks documenting in my Traveler's Notebook. Here is Week #20 Mother's Day. I am playing along with TN Time With Lisa and Lori -- I used this awesome sketch from Lisa:


I am entering this is Lisa's sketch challenge on her blog My Creative Endeavors

I am also entering this spread in Lori's Challenge on her blog My Happy Life
Her challenge was to use something on my spread for each letter of the word H-O-T
Here is what I used:
H - hearts
O - oval
T - tab

I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July. My granddaughters and husband and I are just chillin' in this Florida heat and maybe will do some grillin' a little later. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Sandi! I love the colors. You are doing a lot better at catching up on your 52 Favorites than I am! I still have a few weeks from early on in the year to go back and fill in and I think I'm only up to Week 13 or 14...I'll get there, though! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the sketch Sandi!! I just love the colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...