Saturday, July 20, 2019

Christmas in July




I have begun my Christmas in July cards and from the way it is looking, it is going to be Christmas in July and August. I need to make getting into my scraproom more of a priority now that I am retired but I have been so busy with all the home renovations. I am not personally doing the work but I am running around for supplies, making phone calls, pulling permits....whew. Feels like another full time job. Anyway.....I did get one card made and hope this weekend to make several more. For this card I actually inked up a stamp for the first time from The Cat's Pajamas and I am entering it in their Christmas In July Challenge.

That is about it for now. I will be back later to share a Traveler's Notebook page that I just finished.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...