Thursday, July 25, 2019

My Favorite Things Camp Create -- Glitter Card



I was able to spend a couple of hours in my craft room today and made another card for My Favorite Things Camp Create. This time I took on the Day 5 Glitter Challenge. I die cut these MFT snowflakes from some glitter paper and made the celestial looking background with Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch ink, paint and droplets of water and a few silver glitter enamel dots.

I added a simple sentiment from the Birdie Brown My Favorite Things Santa's Elves stamp set. It feels good to get another Christmas card done....5 down 75 to go....lol.
I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge to Use Tim Holtz Products.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...