Sunday, January 26, 2020

Disney After Dark

After completing this page, I only have one more page to finish my son and granddaughters' Disney 2017 album. It only took me 2 and a half years to complete....lol. I am bound and determined this year to finish a bunch of half started projects. This is the sketch that I used:

It is from Rochelle Spears for her January Scrappy Friends Challenge. I am also entering this in the Scrappy Friends Challenge at the Scrap With Stacy blog. Her challenge this month was this Tic Tac Toe Challenge:
I went right across the top row and used white card stock to mat my photos, silver glitter enamel dots for the centers of many of the fireworks bursts and loads of stickers.

I think I will go in my scrap room and see if I can knock out the last layout for this album in the hours that I have before dinner. Thanks for stopping by.....hope your weekend was as pleasant as mine.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...