Sunday, January 19, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Old and New Challenge

I recently revisited one of my first loves when I first got started stamping....Lawn Fawn Stamps. Some of their new releases have been so adorable that I could not resist buying a few items....some of which I used on a couple of Valentine cards that I made last night and this morning. Here is the first one that I want to share for the Lawn Fawnatics Old and New Challenge.

I love my new Diagonal Gift Card Pocket that I recently bought. It is perfect not only to add a gift card but also a little hidden sentiment like I did here:
Nearly everything else on this card is from my older Lawn Fawn stash....the hippo and stamped hearts are from the Year Four stamp set, the sentiments Happy Heart Day and Happy Valentine's Day are from the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-on stamp set, the die cut hearts are from the How You Bean? Shaker add-on die set. For the lawn the hippo is grazing on I used the Lawn Cuts Stitched Hillside Borders. Finally the paper is from my favorite Lawn Fawn 6x6 pad....Let's Polka.

I think I pretty well hit the Old and New on this challenge. Thank you for stopping in to check out my blog. Hope you are having a restful and wonderful weekend.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...