Friday, January 31, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

I made this card for a card drive to shower a 100 year old veteran with Valentine's Day cards. This sketch #162 from Sketch-n-Scrap was perfect for it.
I am also entering it in Challenge #131 from Your Next Stamp Share the Love

The last challenge I am entering this card in is the 

It is finally Friday....Yay! And Super Bowl weekend. Do you have any plans? We don't but we will probably make some good eats and watch the game.

Thanks for popping into my blog.
~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. I love that tree!! Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the vet will enjoy this card. A fun tree. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and a wonderful thing to do for a veteran! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of challenges! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...