Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Smiles From Ear to Ear


This was the last page I had to do to complete the Disney album for my son Matt and his girls documenting their 2017 trip. It only took me 2.5 years to complete it....lol. 

I used this awesome sketch from Stick It Down:
I am going to ship this album out with their Valentine goodies to surprise them. I think they will really enjoy reliving their trip. That is why I do what I do and luckily my family seems to realley enjoy and appreciate my efforts.

Thanks for stopping by.
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulously dotty page Sandi!
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down - hope to see you again next month
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, lovely, colourful layout! I love the way the embellishments are arranged on this page! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...