Wednesday, January 29, 2020

To My Stud Puffin


Every year I try to make a special card for my hubby's birthday and Valentine's Day. I spend a little more time on it, usually buy a new stamp for the card and try to get extra creative. This year I made the above card. I LOVE the image and sentiment and when you open it up------
There is a spinning heart inside the card. The inside sentiment is just computer generated and it says "You Make My Heart Spin" I will write some mushy romantic stuff inside and he will save it forever in a keepsake box where he keeps all the cards I have made him over the last 12 years of cardmaking. He is sentimental like that and I love him to death.

I used Lawn Fawn papers and the stamped image of those darling puffins and fun sentiment are from one of my favorite stamp companies....Lawn Fawn. I am entering this in the 


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge All Loved Up
and
Well, that is it for now....happy hump day and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
 ~~Sandi~~




7 comments:

  1. OH HOW CUTE!!! I love your little stud puffins (I love LF too)!!! The spinning heart is WONDERFUL, some recipient is going to be SO HAPPY to receive your beautiful card. Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down---Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Your card is amazing. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your card with us in the Stick It Down!
    Hugs,
    Patricia, SID Card Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! How you can you go wrong with anything Lawn Fawn?!?! Love the spinning heart. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card and those penguins are too cute! Thanks for joining us at SID

    Monica- card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Thanks so much for participating in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...