Sunday, January 26, 2020

Family Weekend

I love documenting my life with my amazing husband in my Traveler's Notebook. The smaller canvas is so much fun to work with and the pages come together quickly. I was inspired by the 
Scrap Our Stash What's My Challenge. It was a BINGO board this month and I went diagonally -- stitching, tag, brad (the blue/white pinwheel looking thing) and banner.

That is about it for now....but it is Sunday and I am busy crafting so I will be back soon with more to share. Thanks for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty page. Love the cute details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool journal pages and great photos! Thank you for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...