Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Friday Night S'Mores



This is another page with pictures that my son's girlfriend sent me of my granddaughters. My 2 sons live next door to each other so the girls spent a lot of time with their Uncle Adam, Eliza and Jude. My grandsons are teenagers and you know how that is....they are either off with their friends or they do not want to be in any pictures. But I am glad to still be getting pictures of the girls. I used this great sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap :


That is about it for now. Thank you for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Sandi - lovin' your take on the sketch!! Super cute layout! Thank you for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect that patterned paper is and great embellishing!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your papers are absolutely perfect for your pics, and I love your large, bold title! Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout :) Great use of the firefly paper too. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Lovely take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...