Sunday, August 9, 2020

Week 21 -- The Dance

I am WAY behind on my 2020 Traveler's Notebook but I am determined to catch up over the next couple of weeks. This is Week 21. For this page I used the sketch by Lisa at TN Time With Lisa and Lori:

I am able to enter this on both Lisa's Blog My Creative Endeavors and also to Lori's blog 
Lori's challenge was to use a circular element on my spread....I used a couple of basketballs. Well that is it for now. I sure hope this publishes correctly. This is my first blog post using the new format and I am having a tough time working with this.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend....thank you for stopping by my blog.
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I don't like the new blogger format! It took me over 3 hours to do one blog post the other day because I couldn't get it right! I hope it gets easier!

    Your layout is great! You did a great job with the sketch and with the circular element! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun spread!! I know you will get caught up!! Sorry for the confusion on the link up, I got confused on our prize draw month for some reason! I have went ahead and added this to the new link up and hope you can join us in August too!!! Thanks for playing along with TN Time with Lisa & Lori this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...