Monday, August 24, 2020

#Indianadunes



My son's girlfriend has been sending me pictures all summer of my granddaughters and their summer activities because she knows how devastated I am not being able to travel to see them up in the Midwest this year due to Covid-19. 

I used this sketch from Rochelle Spears ( I just flipped it upside down) and am entering it in her Scrappy Friends Challenge


I also am entering it in Stacy's Scrappy Friends Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I went diagonally -- Polka Dots, Hearts and Enamel Dots.

Lastly, I am am entering this page in the Scrap Our Stash What's My Challenge


Well thank you for stopping in and checking out my blog. I will be back tomorrow to share another scrapbook page.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. So bright and colourful. Fun summer layout. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and job with the Challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...