Sunday, August 16, 2020

Week 20 Backyard Blooms



I am still working on catching up in my Traveler's Notebook and just did a page for week 20 documenting how pretty the flowers and plants are in our backyard this year. I used this perfect sketch from Lisa Hidy and am entering it at her blog for the 


I also am able to enter this spread at Lori's blog My Happy Life. Lori's challenge was to use at least 3 different patterned papers on my layout. I used 5 different papers.


That is all for now. I will be back tomorrow with a traditional 12x12 scrapbook page that I just did with pictures that were only taken a couple of days ago.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout!! Your flowers are so pretty, this is the perfect thing to document in your TN!! Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is gorgeous! I love your mix of papers and your flowers are so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...