Monday, August 31, 2020

You're a Peach


I have been making a lot of cards recently but I seem to send them out quicker than I can make them. Thank you notes and Sympathy cards are the ones that I never keep on hand. I found a cool sketch and knew it was perfect for these papers and wood veneer peach I had in my stash. Here is the sketch:


 I am entering this card in the Sketch-n-Scrap August challenges and slipping it in just under the wire. I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

That's it for now....thanks for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~






2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this card and the sentiment on the peach! Such a pretty banner & great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love the peach and the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...