Saturday, February 25, 2012

Abby, Buzz and Grandma


It has been over a year since Abby and her parents were out here visiting and we went to the Magic Kingdom and I still am working on preserving those memories for her.  Here is another page for her Disney scrapbook.  Abby and I stood in line to see Buzz Lightyear while her mom, dad and Dave went on the Space Mountain ride.  At 2 years old Abby did NOT like standing in line so we had a challenging time with her that day.  I am sure her next trip to Disney will be much easier....LOL

I used this sketch from Our Colorful Creations:


It is a great sketch allowing for a lot of creativity and worked perfectly for my layout.  I used American Crafts papers and ribbon and the Disney ribbon slide was from my stash.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this layout, Sandi! SO Colorful and I am sure Abby will do better next time! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...