Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tribute to Marti -- page 1


I lost a dear and wonderful friend of mine last month to cancer.  And although I am glad she is no longer in pain and has gone on to her final reward I have been grieving her loss.  This week I picked up the new Authentique Genuine collection and when looking through the papers and embellishments I knew it would be perfect for a double page tribute layout that I wanted to create to honor my friend and our friendship.  This is the first page.  I used the February sketch from Authentique:


My title was inspired by the current challenge #26 Remember This over at Scrapbook Circle


Here is the complete 2 page layout together:


I will showcase page 2 in my next blog post.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. We just recently found out my mom had breast cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so beautiful and heartfelt!! TFS! And, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, too! It made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...