I absolutely LOVED Diana Fisher's sketch for this month's Imaginisce challenge and just knew I wanted to work with it. I used the Splash Dance collection exclusively along with a couple of cute pictures of my granddaughter Abigail last summer. Here is Diana's sketch:
As you can see I stayed pretty true to the sketch. I substituted loops of ribbon from the Splash Dance collection to the right of the pictures instead of journaling and changed up the banner a bit. Here are the requirements of the challenge and how I met them:
1. Use the sketch as inspiration for your project (check)
2. You must use at least 75% Imaginisce product on your project
(Everything I used on the sketch is from Imaginisce with the exception of the letters for my title -- I even cut the pennants for my banner from the packaging for the chipboard pieces)
3. Use at least 3 patterned papers (check)
4. Use 3 types of embellishments
1. I used chipboard stickers -- the bracket to the left of the picture is a portion of a chipboard sticker and my fanfold flower is sitting on top of a chipboard sticker. As you can tell I love to alter some of my embellishments.
2. I used Sea Streamers (ribbon)
3. I used 7 Sticker Puffs
This was a really fun challenge and you still have time to enter your own layout....check out all the details HERE.