Friday, April 26, 2013

Scrap Your Story Guest Design Team

I am so excited recently when Christy from Scrap Your Story contacted me and asked me if I would be a guest design team member for this week's challenge.  Of course I accepted and when I heard that the challenge this week was journaling I knew a week in my Project Life album would be the perfect project for the challenge.  Here is week #13 which included Easter Sunday.  (My week runs from Monday through Sunday)
 

Here is a close up of page 1:
 

 
The title card for this week is actually an Easter card that a dear friend of mine made and sent to Dave and I.  I thought it would be perfect to use.{Thanks Hope} As you can see I am very eclectic in my items I use on my Project Life pages.  Most of the papers, journaling cards and embellishment on this week came from Doodlebug's new collection Take Note which is PERFECT for PL pages.
 
Here is a close-up of page 2:
 
 
I hope you will join in on the challenge this week to add journaling to your layout.  People in the future when they are looking at your albums will thank you.  :)

I am linking thia up to Paper Issues Fruit Stand/Doodlebug Theme.

5 comments:

  1. I have seen loads of project life scrapping around and think it is a great way to get lots of stuff put into albums real quick. Also nice to see lots of journalling. Congrats on being chosen as designer of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the guest DT spot Sandi! These pages are fabulous. You really made the doodlebug stuff POP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GDT spot, Sandi!! Loved reading all the journal cards - even though I don't watch hockey or basketball, those cards are my fave. Especially the split card - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your guest DT spot! LOVE your PL spread and yes, Doodlebug's Take Note is just perfect for PL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute PL pages.
    And congrats on your GDT spot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...