Sunday, April 21, 2013

Smile

 
 
Love, love, love this sketch of Heather Landry's that inspired my card:
 
 
I actually got the idea for this card right in the middle of a work day!  Can you imagine?  I was selling a homeowner some shingles for their roof and trying to patiently answer all their questions when all of a sudden, inspiration hit!!  LOL  I could barely wait to get home and make this card.
 
I am entering it in The Sampler Kit Club card sketch challenge
and
I am linking it up to the Serendipity theme over at Paper Issues.


4 comments:

  1. this is so super cute. i love the little cameras. thanks for playing with the sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, it jumped right out at me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love looking at this card! This was a fantastic idea, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just AWESOME!!! I love the stamping that you did and the cameras were a great choice. Thanks for playing along with The Sampler.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...