Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wishing You Sunnier Days


I have a dear online friend who has a very sick family member and needs some encouragement.  I made this card for her and hope that I can brighten her day a bit.  I inked up my Simon Says Stamp Sunnier Days stamps for the first time and I used some adorable rain drop shaped bling from Little Yellow Bicycle along with this sketch from CAS{E} This Sketch:
 

In addition to the sketch challenge I am also entering this card in Lawnscaping's Embossing Challenge since I used my new Stampin' Up cloud embossing folder.
 

Additionally I am entering it in:
 
and
 

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, those sparkly rain drops are just perfect.
    Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I love the embossing folder you used. Thanks for joining the April Showers Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love your sentiment. I'm wishing for sunnier days too. Thank you for joining us with our April Showers challenge at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the raindrop bling - makes even a shower feel cheerful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the cute umbrella and those bling rain drops. Great card to cheer your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable. Love love the umbrella and the sparkly raindrops. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun those embossed clouds add to your design - love them and must add that folder to my collection! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute! Love that washi! Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so cute! I just love it!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that cloud embossing folder!!! thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...