Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Birthday {51}

 
My younger sister's birthday is coming up in 10 days and we will actually be on vacation so I wanted to make her card and get it in the mail the first part of next week.  I used Carta Bella's It's a Celebration papers and this awesome sketch from Stick it Down Challenges:
I am entering it not only at the 5th Tuesday challenge at Stick It Down but also at Seize The Birthday
 
 
 
And the Borrowed challenge over at Red Carpet Studio Challenges.
 
 
Thanks for checking out my blog and smile.....it is almost the weekend!
 
~~Sandi~~

9 comments:

  1. Your card looks amazing. Thanks for sharing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just great and I love the bright fun colors on your blog. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun birthday card! Love the great sketch and the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, awesome layout and color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun birthday card, I am sure your sister is going to love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I bet your sister loves it! Thank you for sharing with us at Stick it Down and good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, cute and funny! Love the happy colors.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday!
    Hugs, Marzena, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Great take on the challenges. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...