Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Mother's Day #2

 
We celebrated Mother's Day last weekend with Dave's mom and dad.  We had a good time and good food.  I had ordered her a pretty wreath online which had been delivered the day before we got together and I also made this card for her.
 
I am not a big fan of ribbon (probably because I cannot tie a decent bow) but I love my crinkle ribbon.  I got this particular cream colored crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot. The  color is called Vanilla Bean and you can see more info on it by clicking HERE.
 
I am entering this card in these challenges:
 
and
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation....have a wonderful week.
 
~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the design and the ribbon.
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sandi! Love the colors and the ribbon gives it a soft touch. I too have a hard time tying bows. :-/ Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - just gorgeous! LOVE that bow! So pretty! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...