Monday, May 5, 2014

Where Dreams Come True


This past Saturday was National Scrapbooking day.  While I was checking out all the awesome projects, contests, challenges and sales, I came upon the Queen & Co. blog.  Challenge #1 was to create a scrapbook page that is Disney or theme park based.  I have plenty of Disney photos that have not yet been scrapped so I decided to scrap one last night. It had been quite awhile since I scrapped a Disney page.
 
 
I used Queen & Co Magic Tags and their adorable washi tape. The sketch is from Sketch-n-Scrap:
 

I am also entering this page in Scrap Our Stash's May Challenge.
 
 
My something old is the black and white polka dot paper which has been in my stash since I started scrapping 6+ years ago.  Also my photo is not new....it was taken in November 2010.
Something new is my Queen & Co Magic Tags and washi tape
Something fussy cut is the camera that I cut out from one of the 3x4 Magic journaling cards.
Something blue is the three blue enamel dots in the sky of my photo.
 
Thanks for checking out my blog.....I will soon be having a giveaway to celebrate hitting 200+ followers on here over the weekend.  Stay tuned....details to come later this week.
 
~~Sandi~~



19 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch, Disney pages are always a fav of mine and this one is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Love Disney pages! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that's an awesome Disney page! Your photo is wonderful and great placement of the little camera embellishment!!!! Fabulous take on the sketch and thanks for sharing it with us at Sketch N Scrap and also thank you for playing along with the stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! And such a fun memory to scrap! Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the SOS challenge and the sketch as well! Thank you os much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AMAZING!!! Wonderful job with the sketch and themed layout!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy and fun -- Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page - love how you've interpreted the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun page and terrific job meeting all of the requirements of the Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your disney page! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page and great take on the challenge! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous Disney layout! Love your take on the sketch and the take on the SOS challenge! Great job combining them! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap & Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome take on the sketch and great journaling. Your page is just as fun as Disney is! Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome Disney layout! I love it. and great take on the challenges. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your clean lines! Thanks for playing along with SOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love to see everyone's Disney pages...it is motivating me to finish some of mine! ;) I love that background with the polka dots and the enamel dots! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great design and the colors are perfect for your theme! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...