Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

 
I made this Mother's Day card for my lovely daughter-in-law Amy today and need to get it in the mail tomorrow.  She is a hard working mom who works full time, attends school online and in the evenings and still finds time to be wife to my son Matt and mommy to my granddaughters Abby and Izzy.  I appreciate at how hard she is working to make a better life for them. She will be graduating with her associates degree in June and enrolling for her bachelors in the fall.  We are all proud of her and love her death..
 
I used this pretty sketch from My Favorite Things:
 

The sentiment is from an older Stampin' Up set, the hearts were cut with my brand new Lawn Fawn heart dies and that to die for sparkly paper is from the DCWV Glitter Stack. The oval dies are Stampin' Up Oval Framelits and the purple polka dot paper is from my stash.
 
Thanks for checking out my blog tonight....I hope you got a chance to get crafty this weekend for National Scrapbook Day yesterday.
 
~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...