Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Cup of Kindness Just For You


It was after 9pm but I got in my room tonight to do some die cutting for card s I want to make this weekend and I ended up putting this card together. I used this awesome sketch from the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog:



For a quick card, I really like how it turned out. The sweet coffee cup, hot chocolate mug and the sentiments are digitals that were offered free by Julee Tillman, owner of Verve Stamps.  I think she actually created a stamp set from these images and sentiments and I really need to add it to my Verve collection.


 Thanks for stopping by tonight.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Another fabby creation using this sketch! Love all those circles! Thanks for playing along with my sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles of goodness...such a fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...