Monday, August 8, 2016

I Hope Santa Spoils You Rotten



I just got this new stamp set from My Favorite Things with this elf and I LOVE it. I even used my brand new little fringe die....don't you just love that???I can see that little die getting a lot of use! I HAD to ink him up tonight and play with him even though I am soooo tired after a 12 hour work day.  Mondays truly suck. But being creative tonight really helped my mental state. I used this awesome sketch from MFT:

I am entering it in the MFT card challenge.  This is now the 12th Christmas card that I have made....only 48 to go...lol!!

Thanks for popping in and checking out my card and blog.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. This little elf looks so cute with all these polka dots surrounding him. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...