Sunday, August 7, 2016

It's A Good Day....




Boy am I cutting it close to the deadline for this sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday. But I have a good excuse....you see, today is my birthday.  I was taken out for a nice breakfast by my hubby and then it has pretty much been phone calls all day long from family and friends wishing me a happy birthday.  A few calls were from people I have not seen in a long time so the calls were lengthy.  I had planned to work on several papercrafting projects today and had no idea, I would be so popular!! lol  Anyway...this is the only project I got to and I am slipping it in under the wire as the deadline is in less than 30 minutes.  I used this awesome sketch from Mojo Monday:


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -- Fabulous Florals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog....I hope you had an awesome weekend.  I sure did.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the floral image on your focal panel. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the warm colours scheme.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Big hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...