Saturday, August 27, 2016

A Cup of Kindness



I am still plugging along on making my Christmas cards....I have roughly 30% of the cards I need to send out this holiday season already made and if I keep making them at the rate of 3-4 per week, I will have all that I need by early December. For this card I used this lovely sketch by Kerry Urbatch for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog:
Friends who know me are probably shocked to see me use ribbon on my card.  I rarely do so but I love the way it looks on this card. If you would like to play along with this sketch, you can go HERE for all the details.

Happy weekend....I hope yours is lovely and restful.
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Looks awesome!!! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Pretty pretty! Love your Christmas themed card! Thanks so much for playing along with the August sketch challenge on CLC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...