Friday, December 16, 2016

Have a Very Merry Christmas



Today is the last day of the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop. I have so loved being a part of this awesome hop.  this is my 5th card that I have entered.  There is sooo much inspiration and fun. I sure hope you joined us for some of the fun. There are loads of sponsors offering prizes and Your Next Stamp is one of them. I really was exposed to their stamps through a recent Coffee Lovers Bloghop and have already started building my collection of their adorable stamps and sentiments. I used 
Your Next Stamp's Ellie Loves Lattes for my card:




I also used their December sketch:



I am entering this card in the sketch and color challenge at Your Next Stamp
and
I am also entering this card (of course) in the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop.

Have a wonderful weekend!

~~Sandi~~

15 comments:

  1. Great choice of background paper and your colored image looks fantastic. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't YNS awesome?! I was just telling them that I love that they love coffee...LOL.
    This is so cute! That added chippie is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I can't decide who I like better, Ellie or Phoebe. Awesome photos on your creations, too, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I love the layout, thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Perfect colors and papers! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...