Monday, December 12, 2016

Joy To The World



I recently won an awesome holiday stamp set from my favorite stamp company....CAS-ual Fridays and just had to ink it up nearly right away. I embossed my Joy To The World sentiment in silver embossing powder which unfortunately makes it a bit hard to see on the purple background paper. I also heat embossed snowflakes with a sparkly, glittery embossing powder called snowflake. Why is sparkle so hard to photograph??

I am entering this card in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC #163 Glitter and Snowflakes




I used this awesome sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:


And I am also entering this card in the monthly challenge over at Connie Can Crop. This month it is Baby, It's Cold Outside and the challenge is to use snowflakes or a snowman.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card. I hope you have a wonderful week.

~~Sandi~~

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! LOVE the simplicity of this and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so stunning!! I love your rich colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty card, Sandi.
    And always enjoy your photo scenes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the snowflakes and the way you staged your card for the picture too! Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the shine and colors! I totally agree sparkle is hard to photograph but it's so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card, Sandi! I love the silver embossed sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty card! I love the background! thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the sketch. And great colors, too! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, Baby, It's Cold Outside. One lucky winner will be picked at random and we will also select our three favorites. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorable CAS card. Great design. TFS and for joining us at Connie Can Crop for this month challenge "Baby, it's cold outside". Good luck. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us again at Connie Can Crop!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...