Monday, December 26, 2016

Oh Yeah We Love Winter Fun



My son and youngest grandson love being outside in the winter weather...snowboarding, ice skating, sledding or just building a snowman or a good ol' fashioned snowball fight....they love it. I loved this picture Adam recently posted complete with red noses and rosy cheeks.

I used this awesome sketch from Clique Kits and am entering it in their December Challenge.



The prize is an Bella Blvd gift package .  Bella Blvd is my absolute favorite company and has been for years.  Because of all my recent medical bills, I have not bought any new scrappy goodies in what seems like forever.  I would be over the moon to win this prize.

Well, my long weekend is over and it is back to work tomorrow but this is another short week so it is not so bad.  Thanks for stopping in.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your take on the sketch!! So fun! Great photo!! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...