Saturday, August 12, 2017

Aloha Dude



No, it is no longer July but I am still enjoying making Christmas cards. I made this one for my 16 year grandson. He is at the stage where he calls everyone Dude. He even slipped recently when I was in town and called me Dude and then corrected himself and said, "Errr, I mean Grandma." It was fun to see him turn all shades of red...he was very embarrassed. So I know he will get the sentiment on this card.

I made this card for the Mix it Up Challenge on the Ellen Hutson Classroom Blog. The challenge was to use one product from Ellen Hutson (I used the hipster Santa image from Tis The Season) and mix it with a product from Avery Elle. The sentiment from Avery Elle is from their Surf's Up stamp set which is an older set but one of my very favorites.

I am also entering this card in the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp For A Child Challenge.

Thant's it for now...I hope you are having a good weekend.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...