Saturday, August 12, 2017

Have a Beary Special Day



I had surgery on my hand this past Wednesday and have a big bandage on it for two weeks...no fun. Let me tell you everything takes longer with one hand and some things are darn right impossible. So it took me awhile on this card and I ended up staying up late on Thursday night getting the presents wrapped and the package all ready to be shipped to the Chicago area. But I got it done and I like the way this card turned out. I used this week's sketch from My Favorite Things :



I am also entering this card in the Monday Simon Says Stamp Birthday Challenge.

Well that is it for now....I will be back later to show you a funky non-traditional Christmas card I just made.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. This is such a delightful little card! I love the bright colors and sense of happy energy you created. You did such a good job of combining shapes and patterns and it came together beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...