Monday, August 21, 2017

You're On The Nice List


I am really still loving making Christmas cards although birthday season is coming up in my family so I am going to need to switch to birthday cards soon but in the mean time I love this card I have to share with you today. I used 2 different stamp sets from My Favorite Things and their sketch this week:

I am entering it in their Sketch Challenge
and
in the Muse Christmas Visions August Challenge.





I was inspired by the elf card by Cornelia with a similar "nice list" sentiment
and
Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Add a Sentiment Challenge

That's all for this card....thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. I love this elf and the plaid paper is so festive and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...